Hello! Welcome to Midromeda!
"It is said, that the Milky Way Galaxy will merge with the neighboring one. However, that won’t happen for another million years or so… But that is what one would say if they lived in the 21st Century.
Now that time seems so far, that it is hard to believe that there were even any living beings during that time. Now, there are so many worlds, so many realities, that exist now. New species are introducing themselves. Even new worlds and realities are being created with the clashing of so many minerals and organisms joining together. And it has been like that for so many years now. To the point where people don’t even panic about it anymore, we just all grew together and adapted to each other." - Intro to Midromeda
We are dedicated to the development of Midromeda and showing this project some love with fanart or just spreading with word of mouth. Midromeda is a a project that myself and group of friends have been working on. Slowly but surely, it is developing and a story is being created. Without them, this project with go nowhere.
1. No hating and/or bashing against each other. Show each other respect and courtesy, even if you give critique, be nice about it
2. Submit to the correct folders to help keep things organized. If your piece is submitted to the wrong folder, it will be denied
3. Listen to the admins of the group. If they ask you to stop something, stop it. However, if you see an admin abusing their power, notify the founder immediately.
4. Nsfw is allowed so long as they have a mature filter on them. But nothing to where it becomes pornographic.
5. No overly-gorey pieces as it might disturbed some people (unless it is called for during Halloween seasons)
6. Do not submit to the featured folder as it is the folder where all canon pieces will be kept.
7. Want to join the creation crew? Wait til the summer of each year when Auditions are being held. you are free to work on your piece that you plan to use for your audition though. Mainly wait until the audition event is announced.